Welcome to Our Practice
NEWS FROM OUR PRACTICE:
Dear Parents and Patients,
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic and we are taking actions to ensure your safety and wellbeing. All our actions are taken with you in mind.
- We have a strict protocol in place and are treating every new development with the outmost urgency.
- We have taken measures above and beyond our normal cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- We highly discourage walk in patients; we need to triage you by telephone before coming to the practice.
- As always, you can make appointments by telephone or online.
- We have different assigned rooms for the infants and well check- ups, and sick visits.
- Washing hands with soap or hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol and practicing social distancing are the best preventive actions.
- For more information, please click on: http://www.healthychildren.org, http://www.cdc.gov/COVID-19, or http://www.health.ny.gov.
Thank you and please stay safe and healthy.
Please, vaccinate your children against the flu, it is not too late. Practice hand washing at all times.
We are delighted to announce that Pediatrics of New York City has joined Columbia Children's Health. The office location, hours of operation and quality care you have come to expect to remain unchanged. As always, either call for appointments at 212-535-3131 or make the appointment online on this website. We are deeply committed to working together to enhance the lives of your children and are thrilled to announce this collaboration.
Welcome to Pediatrics of NYC, your experienced and caring pediatricians in New York! If you're looking for accessible pediatric care, a child–friendly environment, and a responsive team of pediatricians in New York, then look no further. We love kids, and our goal is to have a positive impact on the lives of children by providing exceptional healthcare and compassionate service to the families we serve.
At Pediatrics of NYC, we offer a full range of pediatric care including prenatal visits for expecting parents, well-child check-ups, immunizations, and sick appointments. Our caring team is committed to providing quality service in a comfortable, safe office setting where children and parents can feel at ease. We also set aside time to equip parents with the tools and resources necessary for the development of healthy children from birth to adolescence.
We invite you to take a few moments to browse our website and familiarize yourself with our practice. We hope that it will serve as a valuable resource for you. You'll find all of the helpful information you need about our practice including doctor bios, service details, directions to our New York office and new patient forms.
Pediatrics of NYC looks forward to walking alongside you as you guide your child along with a path to optimal health and wellness. We can assure you that you'll feel confident in our ability to not only meet but exceed all of your expectations. For questions or to schedule a visit, contact our office today.