New Pediatric Patients
We are excited that you have chosen Pediatrics of NYC for your child's medical care. Your comfort and convenience are our priority, and we strive to make every visit to our office a positive experience. To help you get acquainted with our office and first visit procedures, we have included helpful information on this page.
Pediatrics of New York is the leading provider of pediatric care on the Upper East Side. We provide pediatric health care to children of all ages, from newborn to 21 years of age. We are open 6 days a week and there is always a doctor on call for emergencies.
- We are conveniently located on East 86th Street between 5th and Madison Avenues.
- We are affiliated with the Columbia University Medical Center. This academic affiliation assures the most up to date and scientific approach to all aspects of pediatric care.
- We are proud to be an integral part in the lives of our patients and their families.
To expedite your first appointment, please arrive a few minutes early to complete registration forms so that we have all the necessary information to treat your child. You may also download and print the forms from this website, fill them out ahead of time, and bring them with you to the first appointment.
- New Patient Registration
(Patient forms, HIPAA, Record Release forms)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
A pleasant, comfortable first visit builds trust and helps put the child at ease during future visits. We want your child to enjoy getting to know our doctors and staff, so we work hard to establish this bond during every appointment to our office. During your initial appointment, we will explain everything in detail and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you and your child and providing the quality, comprehensive medical care you expect and deserve.
Our practice participates with the following health insurance companies:
- AETNA: HMO/PPO AND COMMUNITY
- CIGNA; HMO/PPO
- EMBLEM HEALTH: HMO/SELECTCARE
- EMPIRE BLUECROSS/BLUESHIELD; HMO/PPO
- MERITAIN HEALTH
- OXFORD: HMO, FREEDOM AND METRO/LIBERTY
- UNITED HEALTHCARE (Not community plan)