Our Pediatric Office
Pediatrician New York, NY
- We are all board-certified and trained pediatricians. We are helped by several medical assistants and receptionists.
- We see newborns, toddlers, and children up to 21 years of age.
- The office is open 6 days a week, Sunday we will see only emergencies. If you have a non emergency question, please call us during office hours. We will return your call the same day.If you experience an emergency, call us at any time, we will either advise you to bring your child to the office or send you to the Emergency Room. We use the Mt Sinai emergency room, but always call us first.
- We are here to give you advise whenever you need it and be there for you in the most complex and wonderful task of your life - parenting.
Pediatrics of NYC
11 East 86th Street
New York, NY 10028
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Pediatrics of NYC takes pride in offering a range of providers and appointment times to accommodate your schedule. Please call our office to schedule any appointments and our front desk staff will accommodate your desired time to the best of their ability. If you are running late or need to reschedule, please contact our office as soon as possible.
Our practice participates with the following health insurance companies:
- AETNA: HMO/PPO AND COMMUNITY
- CIGNA; HMO/PPO
- EMBLEM HEALTH: HMO/SELECTCARE/CHP AND MEDICAID
- EMPIRE BLUECROSS/BLUESHIELD; HMO/PPO
- EMPIRE HEALTHPLUS (ONLY CHP)
- MERITAIN HEALTH
- OXFORD: HMO, FREEDOM AND METRO/LIBERTY
- UNITED HEALTHCARE (Not community plan)
Appointment & Cancellation Policy
All appointments must be canceled 24 hours in advance. If you must cancel your appointment less than 24 hours before it’s scheduled time or fail to show up for your appointment there will be a $25 cancellation fee.